The Center of Neovation, owned by Osceola County, has made Central Florida a leader in the "smart sensor" industry.
Greater Osceola is home to thriving companies like Tupperware Brands Corporation.
Vibrant neighborhoods and a sense of community make you feel right at home in Greater Osceola.
Active lifestyle activities help make Greater Osceola one of the fastest growing communities in the U.S.
Tourism and Entertainment
Having fun is big business in Greater Osceola with over 60 million visitors per year.
Agriculture and Food Processing
Long before Walt Disney discovered Central Florida, agriculture was king.
BELIEVE BIG. BUILD BOLD. GREATER OSCEOLA.
As the fastest growing county in the Orlando metro area, and the 10th fastest growing in the nation, Greater Osceola is a major player in the region’s future.
Osceola County’s initiative, NeoCity is strategically located in close proximity to Orlando, inside America’s only Spaceport/Seaport/Airport/Rail grouping, NeoCity is poised to serve as catalyst for high-tech innovation and creation, including jobs and capital investment.
Greater Osceola is building a business climate for a bolder future. Greater Osceola is here to work with you on your location, expansion and continued growth in Osceola County. From site selection to the incentives process, workforce development and permitting, Greater Osceola will help guide your business to success.
Searching for the perfect site can be an arduous process. Greater Osceola economic development staff is here to help in your search for the perfect location. No matter where you are in the process of starting, locating or expanding your business, Greater Osceola offers a multitude of services to assist your business growth.
By Orlando Economic Partnership Osceola County, in partnership with the Orlando Economic Partnership (the Partnership), the University of Central Florida, and BRIDG, was awarded half a million dollars from the U.S. Department of Commerce on Monday to develop a proposal to expand NeoCity’s semiconductor research, development, and manufacturing capabilities.
Success StoriesView All
March 1, 2021 – Encompass Health Corp., the Birmingham, Alabama-based health system (NYSE: EHC) announced it has land under contract in Osceola County, where it will build a 50-bed hospital. The company’s 50-bed hospitals typically have roughly 52,000 square feet of space and hire about 95 people.
Greater Osceola Region Highlights
- Greater Osceola is located in Central Florida, minutes from the “Happiest Place on Earth” (Walt Disney World) and between the Gulf Shores and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Greater Osceola is home to spring training for the Atlanta Braves and home of MiLB’s Florida Fire Frogs
- Greater Osceola is home to Tupperware Brands World Headquarters
- Partnerships between Osceola County, University of Central Florida, The Corridor and Enterprise Florida has created the Center for Neovation and positioned Osceola County to excel in the sensor industry and photonics.
- Osceola County and the Orlando Metro is an area with sports, and arts and entertainment facilities to meet every need or want.